Data controller and contact details
Bio-Sensing Solutions S.L., whose registered office is at Av. Meridiana 354 - 2CD, postcode 08027, Barcelona (hereinafter, “DYCARE”), collects and processes certain personal data about you in the context of the services offered through the ReHub platform for the purposes set out below. This information note will let you know what data we collect, why we collect them, and how we use them. We hereby inform you that your data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
You can contact us through our email address email@example.com or through regular mail by sending a letter to:
To learn more about your rights, please refer to the “Rights of data subjects” section at the end of this note.
When does this information note apply?
This section contains a description of the processing done by DYCARE in the context of the services offered through our platform, governed by the Terms and Conditions of Use of the ReHub platform that the user agrees to by accessing their account.
Purposes and lawful bases for processing
We will process your personal data:
- For the performance of our contractual obligations in connection with the provision of services related to the ReHub platform, we will process all your personal data obtained when you sign up. The data we process are identification details, contact information, and possibly information on your degree and professional background.
- On the basis of DYCARE’s legitimate interests, to analyze and improve our products and services; to process anonymous data sets for our research and development activities; to ensure the quality of care provided to users; to manage relationships with the Establishments; to manage and control our activities internally; to manage possible cases of loss and/or destruction of data and unauthorized access; to anonymously collect and process the information on the devices used for the service offered by DYCARE for the purpose of collecting useful information on how users use the service; and, where appropriate, to exercise our rights of action and defense in court.
- To fulfill any other obligation arising from applicable regulations or an order by the authorities, including accounting and tax obligations, as well as warranty obligations for products sold.
- Your basic personal data, such as identification details or contact information.
- Information on your degree and professional background
Categories of recipients of your personal data
As the case may be, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties.
In particular, your data may be shared with:
a) The Establishments with which you collaborate and which process your data as independent data controllers.
b) Patients who are being monitored under your supervision; in this case, they will only have access to your basic identification details and your professional references.
c) Other persons to whom it is mandatory to disclose the data by virtue of the legislation in force. In these cases, DYCARE will limit itself to only sharing strictly necessary data by virtue of the principle of proportionality and minimized data processing.
International data transfers
As a general rule, we do not carry out international data transfers. When we decide on an exceptional basis that there is a need to transfer your data to third parties residing outside the territory of the European Union or in countries that do not guarantee an adequate level of data protection, we will only do so upon the stipulation of sufficient contractual guarantees provided by the third party, on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission. At the same time, we undertake to comply with the requirements imposed by the regulations of third countries in terms of security related to international data transfers to the extent possible.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be processed for as long as your account on the ReHub platform is active. After this time, the data will be stored for the period set out by the regulations exclusively for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to know what personal data we process. In particular, you have the rights of access, rectification, erasure and data portability, as well as to restrict processing and object to processing, when the conditions for them are met. In addition, if the processing is done for marketing purposes or is based on our legitimate interest, you may object at any time. For more information on the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights, you may contact us through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us through regular mail by sending a letter to the attention of the Data Protection Officer at:
Here is a brief explanation of your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
- Right of access allows you to obtain confirmation as to whether DYCARE is processing your personal data and, if necessary, to access such data and information relating thereto;
- Right to rectification allows you to have any inaccurate personal data modified without undue delay and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to complete any incomplete personal data;
- Right to erasure allows you to request the erasure of your personal data without undue delay (e.g. when your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected), subject to the exceptions provided for in the applicable regulations (e.g. when retaining your data is necessary for the fulfillment of the legal obligations applicable to the data controller);
- The right to data portability allows you – under certain circumstances provided for in the applicable regulations – to receive the personal data you provided DYCARE within a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You may transmit such data to another data controller, provided that this right is recognized by virtue of applicable regulations, except when it may infringe upon the rights and freedoms of third parties;
- The right to restrict processing allows you – under certain circumstances provided for in the applicable regulations – to restrict the processing of your personal data. In such cases, DYCARE may process your data further only in certain cases, such as, for example, to exercise the right of defense or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person;
- The right to object to processing allows you – under certain circumstances provided for in the applicable regulations – to object to the processing of your personal data, unless legitimate reasons, rights, or freedoms that let DYCARE continue processing your data prevail;
In case there are reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of DYCARE or a third party at any time. In such cases, DYCARE will stop the processing unless there are compelling legitimate grounds to continue with the processing.
In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority if you consider that you have not received a satisfactory response from DYCARE regarding your rights or if you consider that your rights have been infringed upon:
We hereby remind you that whenever the personal data in your ReHub account are shared with other persons that process them as independent data controllers (e.g. Clinics, medical centers), you must exercise your rights with such data controllers directly, following the instructions provided in their privacy policies.
DYCARE reserves the right to revise this Data Protection Policy by publishing the latest version in the relevant section on the ReHub platform.